Presenter: Greg Luttrull, Functional Lead - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
In 2021, providing ‘superior customer experience’ has taken over almost all other business goals. Organizations try everything in their capacity to ensure that their customers have a seamless experience with their front-life staff.
That’s why when customer service agents are provided the right tools to assist the clients, it makes the agents' job easier, eliminates time wastage, and increases customer satisfaction retention. In this webinar, our speaker – Greg Luttrull, Dynamics CRM Functional Lead – will talk about one such excellent customer service tool, Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service.
- Why businesses need Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service more in the post-pandemic world
- The tight integration between Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement and Customer-Self Service Portal
- How the Customer-Self Service Portal provides comprehensive solutions for customers and customer service agents alike
- The salient features and service capabilities of the Customer-Self Service Portal
- How you can customize and leverage the Customer-Self Service Portal for your needs