Not sure if your existing Dynamics AX system needs an upgrade? Take Synoptek's 2-day Dynamics 365 Envisioning Assessment and find out.
Leverage Synoptek’s certified Dynamics 365 experts to identify the next steps for the upgrade.
Our 2-day virtual assessment will help you cover the first two stages of the upgrade: evaluation and analysis and provide a personalized up-gradation roadmap. Synoptek will also help you review your current licenses and provide estimates for corresponding licenses in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations.
- Know the current version of Dynamics AX
- Know the current ISVs
- Implementation in multi-locations/countries?
- Why looking for an upgrade? How will upgrading impact your existing infrastructure?
Agenda for Synoptek’s Dynamics 365 Envisioning Assessment
Day 1: Functional Assessment
- Meet with the executive and leadership team virtually to discuss business objectives and vision for the upgrade
- Understand the current pain areas from the leadership team
- Virtual meet with the functional SMEs to understand the business processes implemented
- Understand the current infrastructure and implementation as well as discuss major customizations/integrations
- Review high-level business and reporting objectives
- Discuss the various ISVs involved
- Discuss the current licensing
- Discuss with SMEs about the possible future features
With our 2-day envisioning assessment, we will evaluate your existing AS-IS technical environment and provide an intermediate TO-BE environment post Dynamics 365 upgrade. We will also provide a detailed upgrade plan including:
- Recommendation on the upgrade vs re-implementation
- Possible roadmap and next steps
- License transformation guide
- High-level understanding of the licenses
- Discuss overall viability of Dynamics 365 upgrade for your business
We are providing a 50% discount off on the total cost of this ‘Envisioning Assessment’. Fill out the form and let our certified Dynamics 365 experts identify the next steps for the upgrade.
Answering Top 10 FAQs When Upgrading from Microsoft Dynamics AX to Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Here.