With changing customer needs, the rise of e-commerce, increased competition, and the looming threat of disengaged employees, many enterprises in retail industry is currently in flux, leaving many to ask:
- How do you engage, retain, and grow talent?
- How do you cater to the ever-changing demands of your customers?
- How do you stop people from thinking brick and mortar shopping is dead?
- How do you keep up with the competition?
- How do you drive innovation?
Distributed Order Management (DOM) is an answer to most of these challenges faced by the retailers today. DOM in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations offers a flexible, intelligent approach to processing and routing orders across the retail channel and distribution centers.
Watch this insightful on-demand webinar to learn:
- Challenges faced by retailers and relevant stakeholders of retailers today
- What is DOM
- Benefits of using DOM
- Features of DOM
- DOM in Dynamics 365 for Retail